Friday, February 6, 2009

new redware : a treat for ME!

Hi All,
The project is over (so is my sanity!! LOL) so on my way home, I decided I deserved a treat. All my favorite TS were closed already, so I stopped on a little concession shop I like near me that was still open. And what did I see, but 2 little inexpensive redware pieces. I think one may be 'real' -- the other is a copy--but I think they are so cute. I think the one with the cow is so different!
And the other one is just a little red pitcher. Almost like the other one I got a few months ago on a thriftie hunt.



How do you like the blog re-design? I needed a change, so I am experimenting. LOL. If it's too difficult to read, don't be shy -- let me know!

Have to go vacuum real quick so my GF doesn't think I am a total slob tomorrow. Then I'm calling it an early night and getting some sleep. Will catch up this weekend with some new thrifties (I hope) -- gotta get lucky like Janine and Rondell who got some GREAT stuff this week. I am running out of space for my goodies, so it may be getting toward SWAP time!

And guess who's coming up soon to her 50th post?!?!?!?!?! Yep, doesn't time fly? LOL. I am planning a nice little give-away to mark the occasion, so stay tuned!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terry!....hey those are some fun pieces you found!....have a great weekend! Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the jackpot girl!
    Sorry to hear that you missed the other thrift shops...hopefully all the good finds will still be there for you!
    I know what you mean about having a lot of the good stuff! I don't know where I am going to put half the stuff I got! I will live with them for a while, and when I get bored with them I will gift them in a giveaway! I know they will go to a good home!
    Have a great weekend with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry,
    I love your redware pieces that you found. I know what you mean about getting too many prims. It's getting time for a swap or a giveaway or both, how fun. Glad your project is over.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Terry!
    Love your finds! :)
    LOL- I know whatcha mean about about too many things--I actually am trying NOT to bring anymore things home, UNTIL I finish the things I already have here! While doin some spring cleaning...I found lots of things that need a 're-do'...LOL...it was like GW hunting in my own home...for FREE! ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terry,
    Oh, I just love them, how lucky are you to have found not one but two pieces of redware:) They are both just great...you will have to show us where you put them!
    Have a good weekend,
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terry-About your camera, did you purchase a memory card? My camera is a sony and I did buy a larger memory and now I can hold a couple hundred pictures. If you not sure take the camera with you and see what size your memory will hold.Hope that helps.
    Tootalls-Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to visit my blog and leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
~~Terry~~