Friday, September 11, 2009

Never Forget


Remember, logo design by David Paranteau
The interpretation:
The black signifies the grief and loss of our nation (The Pentagon, the date, and the WTC towers in place of the number 11 in the date).
The white background represents hope of freedom, peace, and healing.
REMEMBER that freedom is worth preserving and also that it has never been won without loss. We remember our friends, our co-workers, spouses, rescuers, children, business partners, military and government officials, visitors to New York and our nation. We will never forget our fallen heroes.
The flag is our national emblem and represents the highest ideals of individual liberty, justice and equal opportunity for all. These ideals will help our nation cope with this tragedy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the emblem, I have never seen it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great emblem! Thanks for sharing and enlightening us. I am saving that for the future!!

    OK - hit me with it - make me envious -show me your Aunt Daisies goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to visit my blog and leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
~~Terry~~