Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Phillies are rockin tonite! (I hope!)

j0354664 We are having a cool  rainy evening here in the big city, and how nice it is! I guess about 99.9% of the Philly-ites are patiently waiting for the first game to begin (like in the next hour in NYC, only 107 miles away). Yes, indeed, I think even a sports-dork like me who doesn't really appreciate a golf-ball from a hockey puck has Phillies-fever. Here’s an interesting sign of the times – everyone is worried that ‘if’ we win the series (which of course we will), there will be another crazy parade, and no one knows who will pay for it, cuz the city sure can’t afford it. You go, Phillies!!!

I don’t have too much to share with my blog buds this fine evening. It’s been a very busy few days—another sign of the times –short staffed and more work.  So, I was thinking that this time last year I was immersed in crafting goodies for the holidays, and now I don’t have the time to do any of that.  I am doing second hand crafting by enjoying all the great stuff the rest of you are doing! You guys are something! So talented!

Hope to have some tweaks and some goodies in my next post.  Grabbin some popcorn and off to watch the game!

 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you visited my blog. I love visiting new blogs and yours was especially a treat! I enjoyed looking back at your posts and seeing some of the wonderful pictures you post. Your home is beautiful and I love, love, love that chest of drawers and cabinet in your dining room. Your kitties are sweet too. :)
    I just became a follower of your blog so I can visit more often.
    Blesings to you~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to visit my blog and leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
~~Terry~~