- The Sacred: I don't pretend to be religious, and I like parts of all faiths. However, there is no doubt in my mind or my heart that there is a sacred, that there is God, and that I could do a whole lot better in worshiping Him.
- School: Anything about school, being the professor, being the student, ideally being both! A magical place. I love to learn, and enjoy teaching college kids -- a tough bunch to win over, but they have hidden strengths and talents that might surprise you. (when they are not texting their friends or plugging in their earbuds!)
- Shopping: Specifically Thrift Shopping -- love the discovery of hidden prim treasures in the discards of others. Oh, the thrill of the hunt!
- Soft: as in the soft, satiny fur of my kitty cat who loves sitting next to me, behind me, or sometimes on me--being patted and stroked. Earning the love of these wonderful creatures is a treat for the heart. Maine Coons slobber when they are purring, so that's always nice having cat slobber all over me!!!! Bleck!
- Strength: We all have it and need it. I needed to tap into it when I had breast cancer; and now we all have to dig deep for it until this economic stress is behind us.
- Samplers: just love them, and wish I could do some myself. Maybe I should get back to needlepoint?
- Sleep: Love an afternoon nap and falling asleep over a good book. Of course, as I get older, sleeping thru the nite is a memory! Those flashes!
- Sheep: as in Prim Sheep -- what cute little faces.
- Saturday: A day to sleep late (or until a 20 pound fur ball jumps on me) and just indulge myself after a hard week at work.
- Sharing: with my family, my friends and new blog-buddies, even my ex BF, who is still a friend.
So there you are! That was a fun exercise -- wow, that stretched my brain! It's been fun reading yours, too!
Have a good nite, all!